Volunteers wanted for Centennial Planning Committtee
Luncheon Reservation Guidelines
Ambassador’s Reception Date Change
MCCF 2020 Scholarship Recipients
MCCF COVID-19 Allocations
Trinity Scholarship Recipient Caitlin Culpepper
May 2020 Voting Results
Congratulations to our new 2020 – 2021 Board Members!
Outgoing Board Members, please make sure that the new Board Members receive their updated Board Notebooks.
We both appreciate and are honored to have the opportunity to serve as the 2020-2021 Military-Civilian Club of San Antonio (MCC) Presidents and are so excited that we will celebrate our Centennial on May 21, 2021.
The Board, in coordination with the Centennial Committee, has been actively planning our year ahead. You will not want to miss any of the events planned as we take a walk through the last 100 Years. Some of the planning is ongoing and we will update you as soon as we can. We are ever hopeful that we will see all of you soon.
- Welcome Coffee: October 5, 2020, Barn Door
- November Luncheon: November 9, 2020-San Antonio Country Club
- December Luncheon: December 14, 2020-San Antonio Country Club
- January Luncheon: January 11, 2021-TBD
- February Dine Around: February 8, 2021
- March Luncheon: March 8, 2021-TBD
- April Luncheon: April 12 2021-TBD
- May “Centennial” Luncheon: May 21, 2021-The Menger Hotel
We appreciate all of you, our members and volunteers who continue to make the organization so special. Please stay safe and healthy.
Tina Drain Lori Campbell
Civilian President Military President